- Your new Ukulele or Guitar is warranted to the original retail purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the instrument is owned by the original purchaser, subject to limitations contained in this limited warranty.
- The obligations of Ukunili Music Sdn Bhd hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instrument found to be defective under this Limited Warranty.
- In no event shall Ukunili Music Sdn Bhd, retailer and/or manufacturer be liable for any damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss or any other incidental or consequential damages of any nature or kind, including but not limited to, lost profits, downtime, goodwill, and/or damage to or replacement of equipment and property.
- If at any time this Ukulele or Guitar malfunctions as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, Ukunili Music Sdn Bhd will repair or replace the non-conforming parts, components or the instrument, as it deems appropriate and at its sole discretion, and as your sole and exclusive remedy for any such malfunction.
- The purchaser shall assume and pay the cost of all shipping and postage charges involved in repairing or replacing the instrument or the applicable non-conforming part(s) or component(s).
- A copy of your original receipt, demonstrating proof of purchase, must accompany all requests for warranty coverage.
- Warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, negligence, accident or improper operation, alterations or modifications, shipping damages (Ship from Customer to Ukunili Music Sdn. Bhd.), exposure to extremes of humidity and temperature, cracking, discoloration or damage of any sort to the finish or plating, normal wear and tear (i.e. worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pick guard, and/or damage to or discoloration of the instrument's finish) or subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Factory installed electronics are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, subject to normal use and service, to the original owner, for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover maintenance or adjustment.
- Warranty service must be pre-authorized by Ukunili Music Sdn Bhd, and performed by Ukunili Music Sdn Bhd or an authorized Ukunili Music Sdn Bhd service facility.
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
For Digital Piano, Electrical Keyboard Warranty please click the Link Below